Perton Court Barns, Jenny Walkers Lane, Perton
- Type: Office
- Size: 7 units 430sqft-775sqft
- Status: To Let
- Location: Perton Court Barns, Jenny Walker Lane PertonView map
- Seven Units 430ft2 – 775ft2 (39.89m2 – 72.05m2). Overall size 4,519ft2 (419.85m2)
- Self-contained with generous car parking provision
- High end specification to include LED lighting, intelligent heating, 3 compartment trunking, fitted kitchen and ”easy access”, WC and fire detection system. Opportunity to agree terms “off plan” and influence specification.
- Conveniently located with views over rolling countryside
Full Property Description
Perton Court Barns are located on Jenny Walkers Lane less than half a kilometre to the south of Perton Village and approximately 3km to the west of Wolverhampton City Centre. It is close to the A454 Bridgnorth Road which is the main route between Wolverhampton and Bridgnorth. Access to the national motorway network can be gained at junction 2 or 3 of the M54 which are both approximately 5km to the north.
A particular advantage of this location is the rural setting which affords extensive views over farmland.
The development of self-contained offices is being created by the conversion of period farm buildings. They are undergoing a sympathetic refurbishment to create seven self-contained offices. The complex is constructed of brick under clay tile roofs. Internally the offices will have a number of period features in particular exposed roof timbers. The units range in size from 430ft2 to 775ft2 gross but there is the option to combine two or more units to create larger units if require up to a maximum of 4,519ft2
Schedule of Units
|Office 1||72.05m2 GIA||57.26m2 net work space|
|Office 2||47.03m2 GIA||35.22m2 net work space|
|Office 3||57.90m2 GIA||43.00m2 net work space|
|Office 4||71.05m2 GIA||56.25m2 net work space|
|Office 5||68.82m2 GIA||53.70m2 net work space|
|Office 6||39.89m2 GIA||27.80m2 net work space|
|Office 7||63.11m2 GIA||48.01m2 net work space|
- High speed broadband connectivity
- Intelligent electric space heating
- Option for air conditioning/comfort cooling at additional cost
- High standards of insulation.
- Low maintenance, double glazed windows and doors
- Generous car parking provision
- Three compartment trunking
- LED lighting and “easy access” W.C. accommodation
- Fire detection system
Units are expected to be available for occupation towards the end of 2020.
The units will be available by way of new leases on effective Full Repairing and Insurance Terms with a service charge to cover maintenance of common parts. A model lease is being prepared based on multiples of five years.
To be assessed however it is likely that occupiers of individual units may be able to quality for Small Business Relief.
Strictly by appointment with the letting agents quoting reference 4738.